BRODART PACKAGING, flexible and semi stiff packaging converter, answers the complexity, variety and requirements of your demands with an adapted solution. We work out, every day, new ways remaining faithfull to its culture.
Gravure, flexography or offset : the complete range of our technologies always update in terms of development, allows us to offer you the best adapted answer to your graphic constraints, your marketing requirements, your budget and your stricts delays.
A little bit of history
BRODART PACKAGING has over 100 years...
It is however not in terms of past that we think, but in terms of the future, rich of its history, and the men who created it, the commercial requirements we impose ourselves, new ways we choose to explore, we should keep in mind the notion of service and work welldone. Some major key dates have staked the history BRODART PACKAGING :
- 1912 : Creation of the labour ptrinting house by Gaston Brodart in Arcis sur Aube
- 1946 : Adjustments to the transformation for milk product packaging
- 1980 : Michel, François et Christian Brodart engage decisive investments
- 1992 : Impressions d'Anjou purchase permitted the diversification of the activity to the cosmetics and ready-made meals markets
- 1998 : Creation of a R&D unit
- 1998 : Imprimerie de la Halle unit purchase
- 2002 : Tilwel purchase
- 2006 : Installation of an integrated IT systemfor the group
- 2008 : Creation of BRODART PACKAGING sales department for the group
- 2009 : Breger purchase